Re: XSLT: Selecting nodes based on a group of other nodes

Subject: Re: XSLT: Selecting nodes based on a group of other nodes
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:43:57 +0100 (BST)
> What I need to do is store the node
> list into a variable so that something like the following can be done:

I think you need to be clearer about what you want the outcome to be
as your sketch can't be made to work.

you wrote

      <xsl:when test="/RESPONSE/FILTERED">
      <!-- Set products variable to products that have corresponding
           SELECTEDPRODUCT nodes -->
        <!-- Insert my attempts to code here -->
    </xsl:when>

but whatever you insert at the indicated position, even if it selects
what you want, will have no effect on the rest of the code, as the
scope of any variable binding is the current element so it ends at that
</xsl:when>

David