RE: expressing DTDs with UML

Subject: RE: expressing DTDs with UML
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:26:35 +0100
Brilliant idea.
The very few tools which do permit visualisation of
a DTD have foibles.

There is a UML viewer available from Glasgow Uni I think.
Even if it only permitted 'visual browsing' it would be good.
Even better if we could use UML to generate a first cut
DTD?

Nice one.
Is it possible/sensible to do a straight transform to UMI,
which is then readable by a UML system?

regards, DaveP