[Fwd: Creating entities with XSL 19990813]

Subject: [Fwd: Creating entities with XSL 19990813]
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:19:20 +0200
Forwarded question appeared on xml-l.
How to output e.g. &nbsp; with <xml:output method="xml">

I posted a solution for <xml:output method="html">:
http://zvon.vscht.cz/HTMLonly/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html
example 80.

You cannot dirrectly try &nbsp; , as XSL is XML and so all entities must
be declared, but I did not figured out how to declare entities for xsl
stylesheet. My attempts with
<!DOCTYPE ...   failed.

Dr. Miloslav Nic                        e-mail: nicmila@xxxxxxxx
Department of Organic Chemistry         TEL: +420 2 2435 5012
ICT Prague (VSCHT Praha)                     +420 2 2435 4118
    				        FAX: +420 2 2435 4288