Re: font properties on fo:list-block

Subject: Re: font properties on fo:list-block
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:32:31 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: Hadar, Oren <ohadar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> How are font properties for a fo:list-block and children specified?
> According to the latest WD, none of the list fomatting objects
(list-block,
> list-item, list-item-label, list-item-body) have font properties.  Is this
> an oversight?  Or do I have to enclose the entire thing in an fo:block?

font properties are inherited down to individual characters. You can specify
font properties on any formatting object you like and any textual content
will inherit those properties (unless overriden by a closer ancestor).

There is nothing wrong with

    <list-block font-size="12pt">
        <list-item>
            <list-item-label>