RE: Help with using macros in XSL

Subject: RE: Help with using macros in XSL
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:18:20 +0100
As far as I know, <xsl:macro> is not a recognised xsl command.

Apart from that, you will need the following line inserting within the
<xsl:template match="/"> tag:

<xsl:apply-templates />

As for resources, if you are using the MS XML parser, you should look first
at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml

and browse to the reference pages (#3 on the left-hand list, from memory).

There is also a good example list at:

http://zvon.vscht.cz/HTMLonly/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html

Rgs,

Ben Robb