RE: 2 questions about textarea

Subject: RE: 2 questions about textarea
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:23:40 +0100
I'll have to think about the first question a bit longer, but I think I have
the answer to question 2:

What is your XML structure like? If it went something like

XML SNIP
<nothing>
	<line>line 1</line>
	<line>line 2</line>
	<line>line 3</line>
</nothing>

then you could match templates:

XSL SNIP
<textarea name="a"><xsl:apply-templates match="line"/></textarea>

<xsl:template match="line">
	<P><xsl:value-of select="."/></P>

That would seem the most logical way to do it.

Hope that helps,

Ben Robb
cScape.