syntax checking for XSL-Editors

Subject: syntax checking for XSL-Editors
From: "Earl Bingham" <earl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:36:04 -0700
I am curious if there is syntax checking with the editor. Currently I have
been using James Clark's XT. Which is powerful in the sense of checking
the structure of my stylesheet. But I REALLY could use is a XSL-editor
that would simply check the mappings between the XML file I'm inputting
and the XML I'm creating. Currently if I mistype something it will simply
not copy that data over to my output XML file. It would be great to have
an application that would simply check those mappings.

- Earl

heiko.grussbach@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anybody information on available XSL-Editors? The functionality of an
> XSL-Editor should in my view be similar to what something like FrontPage
or
> DreamWeaver does for HTML. Any hints? So far I found only a pre-alpha
> called Stylus by transformis that claims to do something like that.

InDelv has an XSL aware editor which is available in beta at
http://www.indelv.com. It supports tree level operations (such as reordering
nodes in the source XML tree) and direct editing of the rendered XSL output.
The next version (due in 1-2 weeks) is expected to include an XSL stylesheet
interface as well.

Regards,

Rob Brown
InDelv Inc.