Re: Another XT-like processor

Subject: Re: Another XT-like processor
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:50:22 -0700
Hi,

Note that the class:

  oracle.xml.parser.v2.oraxsl

Included in the Oracle XML Parser V2
distribution does the same thing that this
appears to with the following command-line options:

usage: oraxsl options* source? stylesheet? result?
            -w                          Show warnings
            -e <error log>              A file to write errors to
            -l <xml file list>          List of files to transform
            -d <directory>              Directory with files to transform
            -x <source extension>       Extensions to exclude
            -i <source extension>       Extensions to include
            -s <stylesheet>             Stylesheet to use
            -r <result extension>       Extension to use for results
            -o <result directory>       Directory to place results
            -t <# of threads>           Number of threads to use
            -v                          Verbose mode

Steve Muench, BC4J Development Team & XML Evangelist
http://jdeveloper.us.oracle.com/jdeveloper/30wp/wp.html
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml