Re: XT Javadocs?

Subject: Re: XT Javadocs?
From: Mitch Christensen <mitch_christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:50:20 -0700
I should have specified that I was using XT's XSLServlet. The Subject may not
have been clear enough.   :)

Specifically, the problem I am having is that the media-type is always set to
text/plain in the response. I see that this is retrieved from an
AttributeList object. I want the data to be saved to a file by specifying a
media-type of text/iif, so how do I set a value in the AttributeList object?

-Mitch