RE: How to optimize xsl documents to go through one XML once?

Subject: RE: How to optimize xsl documents to go through one XML once?
From: Khun Yee Fung <kyeefung@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:26:22 -0400
I am using the Lotus processor. We have a few people doing the XSLT
documents and having just one document is going to be quite difficult to
coordinate. And I sure don't want to maintain that document. The application
I am thinking about is something like this:

* Read in all the XSLT documents, build DOM trees for them, and of course a
separate output file for each of them too.
* Read in the XML file.
* For each element (or whatever unit of tokenization) of the XML file, for
each of the XSLT documents, process the XML element.
* When the XML file is done, closes all the output files.

Does this look too simplistic? Can I modify one of the existing XSLT
processors to do that? It does not seem to violate anything from the XSLT
spec too.

Khun Yee