:IE5 and XML/XSL together

Subject: :IE5 and XML/XSL together
From: Barnes Steve J <SJBARNES@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:31:27 +0100
		Has anbody any idea how I get IE5 to use a number of XSL
templates to display my XML file.  If I have a faulty XML of XSL file
IE5 displays the message:

The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style
sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or
try again later.

which gives me the impression that it should be able to do so.  But I
can't find out how, I have tried various sorts of include statements in
the XSL files, (can't be in the XML as multiple views are required), and
had a number of different error messages.

Does anybody know of a sytnax to get IE5 to do this?

		--
		"Personal e-mail. This e-mail is personal. It is not
authorised by or sent on behalf of the sender's employer. This e-mail is

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.