RE: Iterative XML Handling

Subject: RE: Iterative XML Handling
From: Anthony.Behan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:12:15 +0100

Mike,

I am concerned about performance, although we are a bit away from performance
testing.  How much of a hit do you think that this could be?  (Using IE5)  The
reason for the detailed addressing is that certain elements (addresses, address)
appear in several contexts, and are handled differently each time.

I could limit the addressing to the necessary - I had been exhaustive up to this
point to ensure consistency.

Anthony Behan

Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx on 07/10/99 10:56:28

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx