passivetex

Subject: passivetex
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:36:34 +0100 (BST)
In case anyone is tracking what I do with PassiveTeX, I have just
updated http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex/ and
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/ with up to date versions of my TEI XSL
stylesheets, and my current PassiveTeX material. I have spent several
days working on running heads, supporting James Tauber's propose
"master" attribute for <fo:static-content>, which makes me happy at
least.

Now I have cleared up running heads and another bug in lists, I should
be able to proceed a little faster (my aim being to render the
examples that the late, lamented, RenderX people put up).

Sebastian Rahtz