Help with matching

Subject: Help with matching
From: Leigh Dodds <ldodds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:36:39 +0100
Hi,

I've got a document, part of whose structure are some elements
of the form:

<foo>
 <bar>1</bar>
 <bar>1</bar>
</foo>

and also :

<foo>
 <bar>
 </bar>
</foo>

I'm writing to write a template matching rule which treats the
second case separately from the first. However I can't seem to
get it to work. I've tried foo/bar and foo/bar/bar rules but
that didn't work. (also bar/bar, foo/*/bar, foo/bar/*, //foo/bar,
and other combinations). I think I'm probably missing something
obvious

Any tips?

Thanks.

L.

    "Never Do With More, What Can Be Achieved With Less"
				---William of Occam
Leigh Dodds                             Eml:  ldodds@xxxxxxxxxxx
ingenta ltd                             Tel:  +44 1225 826619
BUCS Building, University of Bath       Fax:  +44 1225 826283

HomePage :				 	http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccslrd/
WebLog   :			   http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$1079