XML Server

Subject: XML Server
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:04:12 +0200
Hi,

My previous post about a "dream of XML Server" has been the origin of an
exchange of emails (off line) and the creation of a new project.

The goal of this project is to to discuss the features of an ideal XML
Server and eventually to prepare its implementation as an Open Source
project.

We would like to open this discussion to anyone feeling interested by
these topics without polluting existing lists and have created an eGroup
to archive our discussion.

XML-Server eGroup addresses:
  home          : http://www.egroups.com/group/xml-server/info.html
  Post Message  : mailto:xml-server@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Subscribe     : mailto:xml-server-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

This group is totally open and everyone can post to the group.

At the home address, you'll find a description of the eGroup, a page of
related links and the archive of our discussions to which your feedback
would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Eric