Re: Using xt with IIS and ASP

Subject: Re: Using xt with IIS and ASP
From: "James" <jgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:52:11 -0700
Thank you (and all the others) for your response.

These are useful possibilities, though what I'm trying to put together
is a way for an ASP/Javascript Visaul Basic programmer to have
access to xt (or similarly powerful XSL implementation) without having
to be concened  with the implementation. Ideally, the XSLT wrapper
should appear as just another COM or OLE server object.

Thanks again, though.

James