Re: MIF output from XT

Subject: Re: MIF output from XT
From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:14:29 +0300
In my inquiry about generating MIF from XML, I have used the term XT
mistakenly to refer to XSL transformations in general.  I am using the
Microsoft XSL processor to transform XML to MIF, not James Clark's XT.  The
MS XSL processor does not support many of the features which are in the
latest recommendation on XSL transformations.

Unfortunately, it is the only one that can interface to the VB application
that I am developing and therefore I have to use it.

Is there any other unfortunate person out there using the Microsoft XSL
processor?  If so, how do they get it to do anything??

Thanks
Sotiris