RE: MIF output from XT

Subject: RE: MIF output from XT
From: "Tom Gaven" <tgaven@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:08:44 -0500
Of course, I would assume that this is alot easier to do on the server,
than on the client, on-the-fly.  I'm sure the internet user would be less
than ecstatic with a web page modifying their registry.  Sheesh.
Is there another way to get VB talking to a Java (ie: SAXON/XT) object
on the client?  Or is Bob going to remain a distant cousin?  :)
Tom