RE: HTML Code!

Subject: RE: HTML Code!
From: Noah Booth <noahb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:13:19 -0800
replace source.load("demo.xml") with
source.load("http://your.server.com/demo.xml";)

same with the xsl

-noah

-----Original Message-----
From: Samir.Jasani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Samir.Jasani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 8:48 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTML Code!

Hi all,

I am the beginner in the XML field and just started writing some code.

I have some sample html code from a book ,which has used Microsoft.XMLDOM
to convert xml into html using XSL and its code looks like this :-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">

<head><script LANGUAGE="JavaScript" FOR="window" EVENT="onload">
      var source = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.xmldom");
      source.load("demo.xml");

      var style = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.xmldom");
      style.load("demo.xsl");
      document.all.item("xslContainer").innerHTML =
        source.transformNode(style.documentElement);

    </script>

<title>Code Listing 8-6</title>
</head>

And this code is working fine if the html is stored in my C:\ but when i
deploy this HTML into a webserver it stops functioning.

Now, how do i pass the XML and XSL to the client so that they are
accessible in the client side script ???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Samir