RE: IE5-- any use?

Subject: RE: IE5-- any use?
From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:16:04 -0000
This is all covered on the Microsoft site. Go to:

	http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml

and look for the stuff on XSL. Microsoft have implemented the
transformation side of the XSL recommendation, whereas many are now
working with XSLT, and the site lists the differences. (The archives for
this list might have the proper URL - I don't have it to hand.)

Mark