Référence: RE: question about transformation

Subject: Référence: RE: question about transformation
From: "Yannick Nicolas" <yannick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:57:20 +0000
Thanks for your help.
Actually, I have exactly done this in my XSLT sheet, and the
problem comes about the <?xml....> line.
I use XT to transform my original document and I've got an error
message : "misplaced XML decl" at the line of <?xml....>
Since my transformation stylesheet is an XML document, I put
a <?xml version 1.0> declaration at the top of the XSLT sheet and
I want to add the same declaration at the top of my final document.
But it seems that XT (or any other transforming tool) believes that
this is a declaration and not a sentence that I want to include in
my final document !

---- Début du message original ----

Hi
	try to do like this