Question about creating 2 output nodes from 1 input node

Subject: Question about creating 2 output nodes from 1 input node
From: "Yannick Nicolas" <yannick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:11:20 +0000
Hello,
again than you everybody for the help you provide me in this mailing list.
I've got another question about transformations (I promise, this one is
the last... ;-) until the next one).

So....
My original document is a set of paragraphs, and each of them has a title,
which is tagged by <title id="...."> blahblah </title>.
The <title> tag has an "id" attribute as you can see.

----------

<title id="chapter-1">1st title</title>

<title id="chapter-2">2nd title</title>

<title id="chapter-3">3rd title</title>

----------

My final document contains the same structure: a set of paragraphs that
have each one a title which is tagged in another way : each title has
an anchorage that links to the bottom of the document, where I can find
the list of all the titles.

----------

<list>
</list>

I know what rules to write to output the first part of the output tree
(the paragraphs and their titles), but I don't understand how I can add
the list of nodes that contains the information that are already used
to make the 1st part of the output tree.

I hope you understand what I mean!!!

Thanks,
Yannick Nicolas

Adresses gratuites et illimitées sur http://bretagne.zzn.com