RE: Stylesheets from lisp anyone?

Subject: RE: Stylesheets from lisp anyone?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:09:14 -0500
Hi,

If you want more info on DSSSL got to the OpenJade project home page at:
http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL you'll get more info.

The link: http://www.jclark.com/jade/ is about the Jade engine that is no
longer maintained by James Clark. Jade is now OpenJade, an Open source
project involving several developers around the globe that improve, debug
the Openjade markup processor. I do not say DSSSL engine because, even if it
actually support DSSSL OpenJade is not solely restricted to this language
and project are "in progress" to add new dimensions to it. So, we speak here
of a markup processor. This said, DSSSL may be what you are searching for.

If you come to markup technologies 99 (ref: http://www.gca.org) you will
know more about this open source project.

The link: http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/index.html is where you can
subscribe to the DSSSL or XSL mailing lists.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com