Re: Is there a public W3C Specification XSLT?

Subject: Re: Is there a public W3C Specification XSLT?
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:30:00 +0800
> The ones used for the XSLT and XPath Recs are at:
>
>   ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xmlspec.xsl
>   ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xpath.xsl
>   ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xslt.xsl

But these are for xmlspec -> HTML, right?

I think Stefano wanted xmlspec -> FO, which is what I have made a first pass
at.

Actually I used the above XSLT. With a little bit of tweaking I ran my
HTML -> FO stylesheet over your xmlspec -> HTML stylesheet to get a
xmlspec -> FO stylesheet. The approach worked surprisingly well (it
surprised me that it worked, anyway)

James Tauber