RE: use TAG <br>

Subject: RE: use TAG <br>
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:21:27 -0000
Yes - this is a little tricky. Netscape is less forgiving when it comes to
XHTML. For NS4/4.5 it works if you have <br /> instead of <br/>

For NS2 you will have to use <p> tags, I'm afraid - it simply doesn't work.
I've not tried it on IE3 or NS3 - so I can't say what it would do in that
case.

What are you using to do the transform? If you have access to the parsed
string before it gets written to the browser or the file system, you could
always do a search and replace on the fly, which would replace all of the

Rgs,

Ben Robb
cScape

the system manager.