RE: updating data on the server using XSLT and XT servlet?

Subject: RE: updating data on the server using XSLT and XT servlet?
From: Ross Bleakney <rossb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:37:30 -0800
Bart,
I don't have a solution but I have the same problem. If you get a response
(and it is not posted) please send it to me. I was simply going to write a
Java program that would open the file, get the end of it, back up a little
ways, write the element and then rewrite the end tags. This is hardly
elegant, but it is efficient.
Thanks,
Ross