RE: XSL-future

Subject: RE: XSL-future
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:09:45 +0100
More people have been asking questions about the status of the XSL-fo draft,
but no answers have been given (yet)...

I don't know about DSSSL vs XSL, but there must be someone on this list who
can answer that. Anyone? \

I haven't heard anything about browsers that may support XSL-fo at any time
in the future.

Hope this helps (a bit)

Linda