How to Display multiple items

Subject: How to Display multiple items
From: bhavesh bhanushali <bhaveshb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:07:24 -0500 (EST)
Hi

I am facing a problem in displaying xml using xsl.
I have following part of code in my xml file (which is well-formed according
to my DTD).

<subject>
<topic>Communication within the team - importance of team meetings</topic>
<method>Micro-planning</method>
<method>Creating a structure, defining processes and roles</method>
<method>Briefing new members</method>
<method>Sharing news</method>
</subject>

As you can see, there are multiple <method> tags.
I am using XSLT to display the contents.
i Use follwing code in XSL:-

<xsl:template match="subject">
</xsl:template>

But only first <method> tags values are displayed.
CAn anyone tell me, how to display values of all <method> tags.

I Appreciate your HElp and waiting for Prompt reply from someone.

With Regards
Bhavesh