new feature desired: call-imported-template

Subject: new feature desired: call-imported-template
From: Paul Levin <plevin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:36:51 -0500
There is a new feature I would like to see in XSLT --

    Just as there is an "apply-imports"  to apply the imported template
rather than the one in the current file, I would like to see a
"call-imported-template" so that a named imported template could be
called, rather than calling the template by the same name, in the
current file.  This would enable a local template to add functionality
to an imported named template and then the local template would call the
imported template.