Re: HTML to XML

Subject: Re: HTML to XML
From: "Duane Nickull" <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:07:26 -0800
Further to my earlier post,  the HTML to XML transformation is only valid on
properly formed html.  When we parse the HTML described in the earlier POST
(XHML),  we ignore all tags except those which start with the prefix
namespace (in our case <xhml:foo>).

I do not think there would be any purpose to transforming any tags from html
tags.

This may be wrong thinking as I am only looking at it from my onw purposes.
Soemone may have a purpose other than my own for which this makes sense.

Duane Nickull