XSL stylesheets for TEI XML documents

Subject: XSL stylesheets for TEI XML documents
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:45:34 +0000
I have revised my set of XSL stylesheets for TEI XML documents; these
cover both HTML and XSL FO generation, and include a
customization layer.

The HTML stylesheets rely on an addiition to XSLT to allow multiple
files created from one XML source; the XT, Saxon and Xalan extensions
for this are all supported.

The amount of the TEI covered is not enormous; mostly TEI Lite. But
adding more stuff should be fairly easy. I am happy to add in whatever
is asked for.

Obviously the customization layer is limited to the sorts of things I
have needed, so anyone who tries it is very welcome to suggest more.

See http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/

Sebastian Rahtz