RE: XSL sheet to output to a plain text file?

Subject: RE: XSL sheet to output to a plain text file?
From: Mike Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:16:02 -0700
> From: Dylan Walsh [mailto:Dylan.Walsh@xxxxxx]
> When I use the example from the FAQ, with the current version
> of XT, it just outputs a file containing the stylesheet
> itself, rather than what it is supposed to output.
>
> The example in the FAQ (the orderlist one):
> http://freespace.virgin.net/b.pawson/xsl/sect2.html#N3643

There are typos in that example.

In the XML, both </customer> tags are missing
the > on the end of the tag

In the XSL, in the namespace declaration for the xsl
prefix, xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Tranform";
                                              ^^^^^^^^
should be Transform

<xsl:text>firstname&#x9;lastname&#x9;phone&#xA;
  </xsl:text>
should immediately follow the &#xA; on the previous line.

Once those errors are corrected, it seems to work fine.