RE: XSL embedded Script Questions.

Subject: RE: XSL embedded Script Questions.
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:02:50 -0000
The problem is that the XML/XSL viewer inserts the result into a <div>.
When you do this the script is lost ;-(

You could change the update function in controls.htm to
oNewDoc = parent.results.document.open("text/html", "replace");
oNewDoc.write(source.transformNode(style))
but then you lose the debug view html functionality.