Re: Mozilla Support for XSL XSLT? Yes, please!

Subject: Re: Mozilla Support for XSL XSLT? Yes, please!
From: "Jon Smirl" <jonsmirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:57:10 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: disco <disco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Anyway, I'd ask for help on this, as I'm sure some folks might find this
> interesting, but I can't accept any since it would invalidate my thesis
> work, and I'd get kicked out of school or something bad like that... But
> feel free to kick around the idea. I'm implementing this in C++; maybe
> some of you would like to do an independent Java version...

XT is an excellent XSL implementation and it is worth reviewing for clue on
how to implement an XSL processor. It's certainly fair game to reference
prior art. http://www.jclark.com/

Ask your advisors what they think about accepting help -  you might be
surprised and they will allow it.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx