[no subject]

From: "Shanthi Rajaram" <shanthi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:25:43 -0800
Hi,

I am a newbie wrt both XML and XSL + XSQL.

Now I have some simple problems, I will be very thankful if you can help me out.

1) I have some fields which are there for select, based on only those fields which are filled out, I want to form the select statement in the XSQL what to do for the same

2) I have a list of records that are returned, I would like to href the first field on the column so that on the click of that field I can go to a detailed screen for that particular record.

If any body needs the code that I am using I can send it across, but I will be happy if I can be helped at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Shanthi