RE: Do you know how to refer to a node?

Subject: RE: Do you know how to refer to a node?
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:05:08 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Jonathan Asbell wrote:

> thanks John.  Where can I find out about how to create expressions besides
> the w3c site?

My two most reliable places are Ken Holman's tome via:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com

and E. R. Harold's XML Bible, also updates viz. XSLT at:

http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/updates/

Harold's has a greater plethora of actual examples, Holman's has the only
comprehensive coverage of the whole spec.

jr
John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe