Re: getting xsl:include to work in XT 19991105

Subject: Re: getting xsl:include to work in XT 19991105
From: "Philip Puccio" <Philip.Puccio@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Dec 1999 16:40:20 -0700
I've made enough progress to realize that the protocol it wants is file:, so
I've changed my xsl:include to:

	<xsl:include href="file:xt-include-test.xsl">

But when I run the processor, I get the following line of output on my
console:

	java.io.FileNotFoundException: \xt-test-include.xsl

It appears that it's looking for the file at the root (of which drive I don't
know), so I changed the href in the xsl:include to be
href="file:.\xt-test-include.xsl", thinking this would make it look truly
relative, thereby begging XT to qualify it using the systemId I've set for the
InputSource, but this only results in the error message:

	java.io.FileNotFoundException: \.\xt-test-include.xsl

I would appreciate any light that could be shed on this.  Thanks!

. . . Phil