RE: help with numbering (xsl:number)

Subject: RE: help with numbering (xsl:number)
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:31:23 -0000
> I've come across an example of how to use xsl:number - but
> I'm having a problem with it.
. . .
> As you can see, the output I get does not insert the number.

A wild guess: you are using the Excelon Stylus product.

Stylus seems to come with a very nice user interface but no information at
all about its level of XSLT conformance: I also observed that it seems to
accept <xsl:number/> but generates no output.

It's always worth telling us, in queries to this list, which product you're
using. Even more helpful is to try it on more than one product and tell us
if the answers are the same.

Mike Kay