RE: Processor Performance

Subject: RE: Processor Performance
From: "WYSOCKI Adalbert" <waldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:34:53 +0100
We did not performed tests using XP because our Business object model uses
and does need DOM structure whereas XP can not handle it and do not generate
it.

What is about validations: Any of our tests did use validation in parsing. I
forgot to maintion this whereas it is very influent for performance test.

Apache's Xerces and Xalan have integrated LotusXSL and IBM parser keeping
their architecture so test performed using Xalan and Xerces should show IBM
tools performances.

Adalbert