RE: How to format recursive XML using XSL

Subject: RE: How to format recursive XML using XSL
From: Nilay.Shah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:30:02 +0530

Basically I want  to create something like explorer (displaying hierarchy
of folders and files).

In a more better way, Root element contains nodes. These nodes can be
either leaf nodes (e.g files) or again can have a hierarchy (e.g folder).

The actual implementation can be found at following URL;

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm?948719453680#/xml/xmlguide/defaul
t.asp

Warm Regards,
Nilay.