RE: Encoding problem

Subject: RE: Encoding problem
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:41:02 -0000
You might be content but I'm not! It's a new bug, 5.1/018 for future
reference. Fixed in next version.

The failure actually occurs if the attribute value contains any non-ASCII
character, however expressed, and it also applies to other instructions
whose content generates text, e.g. xsl:message, xsl:comment, and
xsl:processing-instruction. It's all due to the confusion between "utf-8"
and "UTF8"... in different Java VMs.

Mike Kay