RE: question about call-template

Subject: RE: question about call-template
From: "Reid M. Pinchback" <reidmp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:20:42 -0500
At 09:35 AM 1/31/00 -0800, Carl Soane wrote:
>It's not a completely clean solution, but how I achieve the "pass function
>by reference" functionality you're looking for is through a switcher
>template.

Reasonable for some situations; but wasn't really what I was looking for.
I'm trying to find a way to have re-usable hunks of template code that can
be composed; having to modify one of them to know what it might be
composed with kinda defeats the purpose.  I'm going to try Mike Kay's
suggestion (even just getting to the point where I understand it will
be a valuable learning experience!), if not the obvious fallback is
something along the lines of your suggestion.

Thanks!