Re: characters with accents

Subject: Re: characters with accents
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:58:53 -0800
Using Oracle's XSLT Engine with your example I
get a three-byte output file with the expected
result. Might give it a spin to see if it
works for you on your larger example.

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/parser_java2/

It's part of our XML Parser for Java V2 kit.

"oraxsl" is the command-line version, or

$ java oracle.xml.parser.v2.oraxsl foo.xml foo.xsl foo.out

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml