RE: Is there any way to access user request response in xsl

Subject: RE: Is there any way to access user request response in xsl
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:43:38 -0000
Also, if you are using ASP, there is nothing to stop you putting some asp in
the XSL, provided you call it via HTTP rather than the file system, and you
give it an ASP extension [note that the OUTPUT of the ASP must be well
formed and valid]. This works because the XSL is called via the ISAPI
filter, which automatically runs the ASP code before giving it to the
parser. Thus you can pass it a querystring in the same way as one would
normally in ASP.

Ben