RE: Updated XSL support in IE5?

Subject: RE: Updated XSL support in IE5?
From: "Hunter, David" <dhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:46:16 -0500
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 6:55 AM

> <xsl:output method="html" indent="yes"/>

Aside from the copious emails about running in "replace mode", the MSXML
preview also doesn't support any output methods besides "xml".  From my
[limited] tests it doesn't look like specifying "html" does any harm, but it
doesn't do any good either.

(Except, if you specify anything other than "xml", MSXML seems to ignore
<xsl:output>'s other params.  For example, if I run a stylesheet with
method="xml" and indent="yes", I get the results indented, but if I just
change method to "html", the results aren't indented anymore.  So of course,
unless you specify "xml" for your output method, you'll be stuck with the
XML declaration.)

David Hunter
david.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.MobileQ.com