RE: The XSL-List Digest V2 #522

Subject: RE: The XSL-List Digest V2 #522
From: "Respess, Christe" <crespess@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:44:16 -0800
I am also limited to IE5 XSL.  I think the best way to find out what XSL
elements/methods it supports is to use the XSL Developers Guide on their
Web Workshop as your reference.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/xslguide/

I've also found a few things not mentioned in said Developer's Guide in
a Wrox book called "XML IE5 Programmer's Reference", which is a great
book, if you're limited to IE5 XSL anyway.

Good luck - seems to be difficult to get around some of the limitations
of IE5 XSL.

Christe