Re: XSL stylesheet for printing XHTML

Subject: Re: XSL stylesheet for printing XHTML
From: Omar López Ruiz <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 23:15:15 +0100
    Hi all,

    I've examinated the stylesheet and it's very interesting. But now, I want
to add some format to the table tags. I have a little Java application that
queries the database tog obtain an XML document, and some stylesheets to
transform it into XHTML. Now, I'd like to convert this simple reports (in
table form) to PDF. So, does anybody have some stylesheets like the James
Tauber one, with format based on the table attributes (BGCOLOR, WIDTH COLSPAN,
etc...)

    Thanks in advance,

    Omar López.