RE:

Subject: RE:
From: "Kaganovich, Yevgeniy (Eugene)" <ykaganovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:38:04 -0800
Ural,

Depending on your needs, you can (a) put your HTML contents in a CDATA
section or (b) fix your HTML so it doesn't have invalid tags using HTML Tidy
(http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/) or (c) instead of putting the HTML
contents in the document, store them elsewhere (probably on your filesystem)
and keep references to their locations in the XML.

Cheers,

- Eugene