xmi to html source updated

Subject: xmi to html source updated
From: "Zakon, Stuart" <ZakonS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:03:30 -0500
Hi,

I updated the XSL source for our XMI to HTML project.

The web page describing the XSL has not been updated yet
because there are some more changes on the way.

The zip file can be found at the URL:
http://www.objectsbydesign.com/projects/xmi-to-html.zip

If you find any issues or problems please send to:
xmi-to-html@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following updates were made:

1. 	Updated to conform with Version 1.0 W3C
	Recommendations for XSLT, XPATH, and XHTML.

2. 	Factored out repetitive searching for the type
	of a classifier into a named template called
	"classify".

3. 	No longer creating HTML links to basic data types.
	See the named template "classify" for how this is done.

4. 	Tested with Xalan/Xerces under Sun's JDK 1.2.2.
	Make sure to get a consistent set of the Apache
	XML libraries. We downloaded Xerces and it included
	Xalan. See http://xml.apache.org/dist/.

5. 	Working on latest XMI compliance now that some UML
	tools are appearing with support for this feature.

FILES:

xmi-to-html.xsl - XSL stylesheet
graphics.xmi - ArgoUML v0.7 XMI file
xmi.css - CSS stylesheet included by HTML
graphics.html - the output of the transformation
run.cmd - Java command line

Thanks to Curt Arnold at hyprotech.com for several
suggestions.

Stuart Zakon