Re: Dumb question from a newbie on XSLT in IE5 (Namespaces etc)

Subject: Re: Dumb question from a newbie on XSLT in IE5 (Namespaces etc)
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 17:20:24 GMT

> I don't think I want to go much further down this path (might give
> people some annoying ideas) but does this attitude mean that there can
> never be an XSL 2.0?

I am sure there will be a version 2 or 1.1 or whatever it is called, but
it will  use the same namespace as version 1, but a different
value for the (mandatory) version attribute.

                version="2.0"

The spec has a section about how XSL 1.0 processors are supposed to
handle such a file. Ie a file that unambiguously is XSL but of a later
version than the application handles.

David